Golden Oak Adult School

Skip to main content
Main Menu Toggle

High School Equivalency

You can earn a High School Equivalency Certificate in the State of California by successfully passing one of three different exams: GED, TASC, or HiSet.


At Golden Oak Adult School, we offer test preparation services for students interested in working towards the HiSet test. We provide access to curriculum that will help test takers prepare for their exams, help when concepts become difficult to learn independently, and counseling on where and when to begin actually taking the exams.


We offer the HiSET in English and in Spanish. 




HiSET en Español


How to Enroll


You must be 18 years of age or older to enroll. All new students must attend our orientation session before beginning a program. We have open enrollment and orientations throughout the year.


To sign up for an orientation, click here.


You may also call the office at 661-253-0583 to reserve your spot.


Please bring the following items to our office:


*Valid picture ID